Thursday, January 24, 2008

10.25pm

OKAY.
hold your breaths because this post is going to be full of .....
WORDS! =D

first of all, i managed 16 rounds in 17 minutes!! that's something good because the last time i went jogging was 2 days ago & i have been eating ALOT ALOT =D like.... erm...bubble tea everyday?

hehee..okay so i was kind of glad. while i was jogging, i saw dad coming down for his jog.he looked at me like he didnt recognise me( from far)
& when i came home, he was like :

dad: "were you wearing yellow & jogging?"
me: "no lah, i was wearing pink leh.why?"
dad: "ouh because i saw this girl. she looked exactly like you & she was running very fast.. didnt think you'd run that fast lah ah"
me: "but i was the only girl running what!!"
dad: "ouh, i must be dreaming then"
me: "IT'S ME LAH OF COURSE!!!"

WHAT A MEAN DAD I HAVE AH!!! lol but he provides me with money all the time lah.. haha..
so school was okay.

PE was very INTERESTING because i really got to know alot about my class guys & their private partings for their hair at other parts of the body... LOL & i didnt know it wasn't good for a women to shave clean !! :P

SHUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

english period was relief again because miss sachnani was on MC. the class was as usual, noisy & full of interesting stuff to say.hhahaha, love 3/5 man!! haha, so after school i went to the PA room with gladys to watch the sec 4s & 5s(last year's badge) get back their O level results...

i think everyone did pretty well.. could see that because everyone was hugging each other & shaking hands & stuff.. was really proud of my seniors... i think!! had to hide from mr loh because if he saw us, we're dead!! HAHA

sean was jumping up & down because he was so excited about his 6 or 7 distinctions.. im happy for him!! haha..
i shouted to him from the PA room..

me: "SEAN!"
sean looks around.
me: "UP UP!"
finally looks up.
me: "good job man!!"
sean shows a thumbs up... haha, he & his thumbs up!!! everywhere he go, whatever he thinks is good, he'll give a thumbs up..

haha, cute lah he, very funny!! =D

after that, headed for white sands library. met riduan, jia le & jia wen... LOL.. RIDUAN HORNY SIA TSK TSK. i hope he's reading this muahahah..ouh yeah im angry with him & jiale!!! for cheating my feelings!! =(

me & gladys were making hell lotsa noise in the library & the cleaner was like staring away at us with a model post!! DAMN FUNNY! that made us laugh even more harder lah!!
& we saw many LOOK-ALIKES!!
like the dog book i saw, i thought that one of the dogs looked like mr loh!! haha & many many more lah!!

then before we left, i passed riduan a book.
"how to massage your dog"
i gave it to him & said, " nah learn how to massage jiale"

he was like laughing away at me & gladys lah!!
eh i dont want to talk to him!!!'

so i forced jiawen & gladys out of the library to give them some privacy..trust me, i kknow how it feels like when it's there but you cant do anything!!! =P

got home & was feeling really high.. dont know why!! started blasting the music, removing my clothes & throwing them everywhere like a mad woman!! havent felt so high in weeks already.

very tired right now & i need some good sleep for i havent been having a proper one thanks to....NEVERMIND!! haha.. & lastly, here's something for you guys!! I FEEL SO PROUD!!

Danette: "hey how's your class?"
me: "GREAT!! haha!! yours??"
Danette: "okay lah..better than at first..but yours seem very fun leh"
me: "hahaha!of course!!haha...why do you say so??"
Danette: "cause like got fun people there leh. you, gladys, jomanda,terrence,jeslyn etc"
me: "hahah, yuup!! very fun lah!! got me what!! haha.. joking !!"

okay bye

0 comments:

Labels