Saturday, January 12, 2008

11.37pm


Just packed all my stuff for camp!! im so damn excited just that im going to miss my labtop & my own room & my pillow & my radio & my brother & my sister & my this & my that... HAHAH!! okay lah, 2 nights without the things are okay with me but 2 nights without siblings is hell!!!

=(

Went to watch Missed call at lido today. met sis & mum at Plaza then had lunch; subway!! =) later we headed for lido, collected the tickets, got stuff to eat & watched the movie lah duh!!

the movie was OKAY only... i hardly understood the story. i think the chinese one was definitely better!!

(omg, my favourite type of beats are being played on radio!!)

pictures! =)


i sort of think the theatre wass very nice. never been into hall 3 before, heh!!



RETARDED!( failed to take a proper picture)


the lights above damn romantic!!

after the movie, we headed for mccafe. then went home. so sort of a boring weeked today. tomorrow want to meet for lunch with gladys or something. then can have fun with my labtop!! hahaha!!

maybe we'll be going to loyang point mac or white sands mac..

i still got some stuff to get for camp. INSECT REPELLENT!! bgahhaha the most important thing. the rest all packed ready!! =) see im so proactive!! :D


all ready for some camping?!?!

have you guys seen my 4 budgies together?? i think it's time they have to be trained!!! =)



CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP!!! YAYYYYYY!
feel free to sms me cause i will still reply you one!! ;)

0 comments:

Labels