Wednesday, March 26, 2008

All thanks to my bro.. haha!!=)

First of all, this day would be claimed as a retarded one according to me, basically because it made me realise that SHIT DOES HAPPEN.

Early morning, i was caught for hair by the vice principal, together with a few others from my class. oh well, okay i agree my hair IS messy. but hey, i dont get it.. how does our hair actually affect our performance man!! someone please explain to me??

& so i was so innocent, already starting on my Writing.. she came in, gave me a sucky look & pointed & said,
"You. To the office now." i was like, what the hell? i dont remember doing anything so serious to be sent to the office.. & then i thought, ouh okay, freaking hair!! HAIR MAN!! OMG, IT'S JUST MY FREAKING HAIRRRRRRRR!!! so jomanda, jessie, chermaine, trisha & i were sent down to the office; surprised to see dozens of people there already.


WHAT FREAKED ME OUT WAS. mr singh was holding a scissors!! okay dont tell me they want to cut our fringe!! you know i freak out when it comes to cutting hair, so yah.
my heart was thumping & thank god MR ONG( ARGH) gave us time to get clips & clip our hair up..
after 5 minutes or so, we lined up according to classes & mrs lee checked our hair.. she tried her best to pull out every strand she could & yes, she managed to. many people got their hair cut & luckily, i looked SO innocent( Heheheheh) i got away with it.

so on the way back to class, i took out 2 clips.. the ones at the side.. of which made no difference of wether i had them on or not. & THEN. after recess at the hall, i got caught by mr singh again & i felt like a retard. because first of all, i did something which accidentally caught his attention( like shouting out to miss wong like how i usually would whenever i see her). & secondly, i should have just kept those freaking clips on atleast till i got back to class..

WHOLE THING BECAUSE OF 2 BLOODY CLIPS.

ahhh, i feel violated!! haha.. okay so he let me off after nagging for like 5 minutes..
thank god he let me off because he was saying he was going to send me home.
im like, PLEASE DO. i wanna watch New Harbour. HAHHA.
but of course i wanted to attend POA classes at the same time lah!!.

that reminds me, THANKS 3/5, FOR WAITING FOR ME!! =) love ya guys loads!!
WAIT. that's not the end yet.

so after school i went to return the attendance file.
looked into the office first to check if any 'unwanted' people were in there.
& sure enough, mr singh was there. FREAK!!
so i walked further down, quickly pinned my fringe up( STOP FALLING LAH ARGH) & went in.


He looked at me & said,
"ah, see. okay right? not much of a trouble right? why digging your own hole?"
& i quickly acted so nice & innocent & was nodding my head away.
Looked up & saw 3 poor girls whom were caught this morning, crying as their fringes had been cut REALLY AWFULLY.


seriously, it's okay if people like me, trisha, gladys, jiale & all get caught.
but i dont get why YANMAE( like omgayly the most innocent-hair is all pinned up) or constance can get caught!! it's like just a few strands dangling at the side man!!!
so yanmae got really angry. & she was screaming away with agony duriing recess!! hahaha.. super cute lah she!! & constance is writing in a suggestion to constance too.. haha..

ouh well, it's just unfair that otherr schools like coral sec, or CHIJ katong or SAC can have their fringes down.. they're humans too right!! also,

i dont get how our hair can affect our studies.

THANKS TO MY BRO LAH. FOR TELLING ME I LOOK LIKE A GIRL SCHOOLING IN A CONVENT SCHOOL!!

speaking of happy stuff,
sis is on the way with my stickers..
& im splurging with mum at this fashion on saturday!!
& i finally get a little of chemical bonding!! =)

0 comments:

Labels