Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SHOPPING!

haha, so here goes 155 bucks.
i spent them on a pair of red hot heels, a bag, a pair of shades, a shorts, a jacket, a dress, gladys' camera lens & etc.. ( well that's all i can remember)


So first, we went to century square & that's where i got my heels & dress.. & i totally loveeeeee my heels!! SO HOT!! HAHA! =) ( PICTURES IN THE LOWER POST!!)
& then we made our way to Dhoby Ghaut This fashion where i got the rest of my stuff!!
Saw sister's friends, dillen, narash, mumtaj, sha, & 2 others( forgot their names)

IM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I FINALLY FOUND a my-old-shades-looking-like SHADES!! YIPPEE!! =)
so we took alot of pictures & as you guys can see, im being ver brief about my post because i am so freaking lazy.. YES I HATE THE RAIN!

DONT FORGET TO SEE THE PICTURES !=)

0 comments:

Labels