Monday, March 10, 2008

I WANT TO GO OUT!

As usual, we both overslept & only met around 10 plus.. haha.. & by the time we reached the gym, it was already 11!!!
& on the way to the gym, we were 'welcomed' early in the morning by so many THINGS!!
HAHA!!

we couldnt stop laughing, really.. people must have thought we both escaped from the zoo or something.. haha.. & also, before we entered the gym, we obviously hesitated looking at the number of hot thangs in it! ;)

RIGHT GLADYS PNG!!
lol, damn damn funny!!

after gymming, we got food at bedok interchange & tahpao to my house. where we bathe & ate. after eating, VERY SLEEPY RIGHT.
SLEEPING TIME!! =P

& that's when gladys became possessed. she was making weird noises!!
like the exorcist movie! I SWEAR!!



she was going mad!!

SCARY!!!

haha, then she left while i was still sleeping.. loL! then after i woke up, i met guy3 & we went for dinner.. i bought myself new shades thinking we would be going out tomorrow.. but it's cancelled now =(

I SERIOUSLY MISS MY OLD SHADES SO DARN BADLY!!
WHICHEVER IDIOT STOLE IT SHOULD DIE OF POVERTY!!! =/



I WANT MY OLD SHADES BACK AHHHHHHHHH!!
it was so nice lah.. & it's so difficult to get that type nowadays.. ive been searching for it but cant seem to find it!! =(

anyway, im going to taun at guy3's house now so byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I WANT TO GO OUT!! I WANT I WANT I WANT!!

0 comments:

Labels