Sunday, March 9, 2008

im back! & im out again..

Im at bro's friend's house right now!!
i just came back from outing & bro asked me to accompany him to his friend's house..
there's a group of them watching soccer now & im here blogging lol!
i have tuition at 10 tomorrow morning know!!

anyway,
i will upload today's pictures the next time i blog..
today, i saw my primary school friend on the way to meet mum!!
& most saddest part is, he couldn't even recognise me!! =(

& when i saw him, i was very shocked too! because he turned from a geek into a hot thang!! ;)
so i went up to him,

ME: "nicholas!!"
nic: "hey.. you are?"
ME: "omg, how can you forget me?! im thadsha lah!! we everytime buy bubble tea together remember!?"
nic: "omg......."(looks at me from top to toe) " THADSHAA!! you have changed alot, seriously!!"
ME: "yah i know.. fatter & blacker right!!"
nic: "are you kidding me?? you have changed from a plum girl into a gorgeous one!!"
ME: "haha yah right!! why talk about me? LOOK AT YOU MAN. like omg lah!!check out the abs!!"(points at his abs)
nic: "haha! hey check out your body man!! you used to be a lump, babe!! haha no offence"
ME: "bloody hell!! all the truth coming out now!!"
nic: "haha, anyway i got to go... keep in touch!! we'll meet up for drink next week or something!"

& we exchanged hugs! awwwwwwwwwwwww... i miss my primary school friends!!
i will meet up with them for a drink real soon! =)
ouh i met up with mum & bought stuff from bodyshop for 74 bucks!!
then we walked the talk to subway & i had my turkey breast while she had her tuna.

& then we walked to mccafe & i asked mum to get herself what i always get myself!! & she loved t!! =)
then we went to starbucksssssssss!! :D
i hate something new this time.. this java chip thingy!! okay lah, but i still loveeeeeee my caramel frappucino!!
so we had some talk & i headed home.
am at bro's friend's house now & im having lotsa fun!! see yaaaaaaaa!!

0 comments:

Labels