Thursday, March 13, 2008

"studying"

Met up with the retards from 3/5 for a "lets do homework" session but of course, in the end i barely touched anything.=) haha, ouh cummon people, this happens to everyone!!
(unless youre some big gawd damn nerd!!)

Was very reluctant at first because of the retarded weather.. it has been raining cats & dogs for the past few days & it has affected my holidays big time!! gahhhhhhhh!! but then they forced me so i finally got my ass there. haha..

Upon reaching KFC, leon started vomitting.. like not REALLY vomitting but yes, pretending to vomit JUST BECAUSE he saw me. awwwwwwwwwwww, i take it that he MISSED ME. =)
YOU FREAKOLOID!!

So here are the pictures, enjoy=)

He's trying to paste my neoprints on the drink. what a retarded fella..

while the rest were doing their homework( a question or so. LOL)

Results of Leon's art.=)



Terence looked really hawt in my shades!!=)

Jessie loved my shades & started camwhoring with it!!



This idiot was engaged in his PSP so badly for like 30 minutes!!

& then alolysius joined us for a while..

Later, jessie left with her friends & it was me, leon, terence, sean & aloysius left..& WE HAD A GOOD TIME LAUGHING!!
leon started taking out my stuff & using em.. like he took my eyeliner & drew on his toenail..



aloysius looked hawt in my shades too..
Infact all of them it.. basically because those were MY SHADES!! =P



Later, we made our way to get a dogtag for terence!! YAY!! I CHOSE THE DOGTAG FOR HIM!!=)
terence has got good taste, i wouldnt expect a 15 year old to wear a dogtag.. & he looked really good in it!!=)
& then i told him,
"whenever you wanna shop, call girls along. feel free to call me!" =)



the "aloysious moments...."

TERENCE:

looked FREAKING good in my shades & his new dogtag!! thanks to me hurhurhurhurhuruhrhru!! =P

OKAY TERENCE.LOOK HERE.
i swear i have got nothing to do with him & you are SO going to shuddup & forget about this shit already. & that freaking picture you saw. ONE word from your mouth & i am soooooo not going to shop with you anymore.

so back to school for POA class tomorrow. argh, 10am in the morning!!
& there's construction going on at my jogging path.. how to jog like that?!?! HAIYOO.

0 comments:

Labels