Saturday, March 15, 2008

Guilty...

i feel so freaking guilty after what happenned last night..
i seriously should have controlled myself..
i keep thinking about it right now & i swear i regret like so much.. argh.. i seriously need to build up some power to control myself..
im like doing injustice to myself, right?

YES, i know!!
but i just cant help it.. i dont think about it at that moment but always regret after some time..
i feel so retarded & i swear i hate myself when it comes to such things..
even though i know how much of negative energy it can give to me, i still do it.
ARGH! why why why?!?!
i need to have some self control..

im going to challenge myself to stop from doing this again & again.
i really want to achieve my self control. BADLY.
if not, i know, everything's going to turn out so bad. like really ENORMOUSLY bad. argh=(

0 comments:

Labels