Sunday, March 16, 2008

Randomyyyyyyyyy=)

Cant believe i was watched while i was taking my bath today...
It is so freaking rude for someone to watch another bathing!!
I feel so embarassed to say it by my own mouth that i got watched while bathing today!!
It's like raping with the eyes! Argh, i feel used!!
So that naughty lizard that watched me, you better get your ass off my house!! =P

Dad bought a new tank for the fishes & the house feels less cramped up... but though i still miss the fountain =(
But now, we can watch the fishies & they can watch us too!! =) the disgusting thing is that, i just watched them shit.
This fish just started shitting & it's longggggggggggggg pooooo was still stuck to it's hole. YEEKS!!
so unsightly!!!

By the way, today's outing with mum was cancelled because I cancelled it.
I seriously dont want to go out with that HUGE gang full of oldies & my omg-so-darn annoying cousin, yucks!! they'll be shouting away in the public like as if they're in their own world or something.. cant stand such people !!! ( they're my grandma,aunt & grandma's sis by the way..)

So i missed 10,000BC & i just wanna watch sooooo many movies badly =(
like, 10,000BC, step up 2, the screen, horton, rule no.1, etc etc !!! someone bring me out!!

Ouh & by the way, tomorrow's the last holiday day & i have BARELY touched any homework yet. Not even a question. (=
Vitasoy jelly making tomorrow!! =)

0 comments:

Labels